Monday, May 12, 2008

Mickey & Fresh Fruit in Hawaii

This is my maiden blog entry for PATHWAYS HAWAII. (May she sail straight and true. Ahoy, Mattey! ... thus ends my seafaring vocabulary.)

There are probably 100 or so reasons why I'm looking forward to PATHWAYS HAWAII. Near the top of the list is ... well, Hawaii. No offense to Mickey (and all his cartoon chums), but I'm trying to be all grown up now. (My wife would dispute that last sentence.)



I know, I know, I'll miss seeing him etched on the fruit (so will you), but we can get over that together. We just have to remember: It's what's inside the fruit that matters, right? We don't need that little extra something ... that special toy in the cereal box. It's time to be adults and focus on our taste buds, not the cartoon carvings on the fruit.

By the way, I hear Hawaii has some killer fruit ... maybe good enough to make you say, "Mickey who?"

- Doug

No comments: